Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Trip to The Moon

This Holy Week I wet to THE MOON! We’ve spent all the money for Pablo’s and my University, but it’s OK.
The Moon is precious; it hasn’t got much buildings, just some hotels, restaurants, museums and zoos.
The hotel was very comfortable but posh. There they gave us some spacesuits in order for us to wear them, since on the Moon sometimes it is 105ºC and other times -150ºC.
We had dinner at some restaurants; the food was very similar to Earth’s but there was a special dish: Lunar Rock. So I can answer the famous question: “What does the Moon taste like?” People were right, it tastes like cheese.
We went to some museums and there were some spaceships, the US’ flag that Neil Armstrong left and art that the Natives had made.
In the zoos there were the Native people!! And you cannot imagine who they were: THE LUNNIS... ;-)
Before I came back I let my footprint on its surface as you see in the picture.
Well, I think my trip was very exciting and I think I would do it again. (If I earn enough money)
I hope your Holy Week was as interesting as mine, bye!

1 comment:

Jordan Yeager said...

Wow. I should have gone there instead of Seville! I bet the Lunnis are easier to understand than people from Andalucía.