Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My summer holidays

Over the summer, I went to Salou. I went with my parents an my brother. We went there because Port Aventura is in Salou. We stayed in Salou for a week in an apartament. In Salou, there were many english people, and the beach was full of people. Salou is not beautiful, but there was a lot of partying. I remembered that the first night, my parents couldn't sleep bacause of the sound. We were in Port Aventura for two days. I entered in all the atractions, but the best ones were, the Dragon Kan and Fourious Baco, that was a new atraction that can pass from o km/h to 100 km/h in 3 seconds. Then, it took us 5 hours to return to Getafe.

1 comment:

Jordan Yeager said...

I've never heard of Salou before. I had to get out my map and find it! :) I'm glad you had a good time! The roller coaster sounds kind of scary...