Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My holy-wee (by Josue)

during holy-week I was in my house the first days and after I went to pedreguer (valencia), see with other family (friend of my father and my mather), the fallas and the mazcletada.
the mazcletada is when the firecracker explote and ther maade a lot of noise and I saw the fallas after.One of this fallas was very beatiful and when the clock strack twele of clock(24:00) the most inportanat fallas were burned and if you saw it was very beautiful.
And listen for the people that are next to my that the first falla is worth more or less 1.000.000 of euros.
And I saw the second falla but is very beautiful and I imagine that the fisrt was... more beautiful that all fallas. for this reason take the first price.
by Josué Agujetas Martín

1 comment:

Jordan Yeager said...

1,000,000 euros and they burn it! That's crazy! I've heard Las Fallas are very beautiful, though.