Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Easter Week

Hello I'm going to tell you my vacation. First 1 hour and a half of travel to the mountains of Madrid. When we arrived, there was no snow, nothing. The house was very big but was in construcction still. The family of my mother had 2 big dogs (Golden Retrievers) with short air. My mon hate all the dogs and all animals in general. I stay in this house 3 days (a week-end). All day play with my cousin, and with his toys.

Then I come to Getafe. I was bored and I decided to call me friend David Guerrero. He comes to my house. The first day we was playing with the playstation 2 all the long afternoon. The game was GTA: San Andreas. In night he stay overnight with me. The next day we continue play this game. We only stop to eat. And the same 1 day more.

And this is my fun holy week. But now....... we're going to continue playing. And then the greats!!!!!

I going to put some pictures and videos, wait! ;)

1 comment:

Jordan Yeager said...

Playstation 2 is great! But GTA: San Andreas is a very bad game... naughty naughty! ;-)