Thursday, April 3, 2008

Burkina Faso!


Hi everyone,
This is my first blog entry! I should have written much earlier, but I am here now. I hope to make many more entries.
Well, I'm afraid my vacation wasn't as exciting as Pablo and Yolanda's, but it was still fun. As many of you know, I went to visit my brother and his family in Burkina Faso. We had a great time visiting and seeing the country. We saw lots of wildlife at the Nazinga wildlife reserve, including the elephants you see in the photo. Below, I have posted the website for this national park, maintained by the Ministry of the Environment of Burkina Faso.
I have also posted some other websites for people to find out more about this fascinating West African country. The second link is Unicef's Burkina page. The third is the World Health Organization's page for Burkina, and the fourth is a UN general profile page for Burkina Faso. If you are interested in learning more about Burkina, let me know! Despite its poverty, it is a wonderful country with very friendly people, and I hope to go back someday for a much longer stay.

1 comment:

Álvaro said...

FATASTIC MR SAFTO i LIKE THIS HOLIDAYS