Saturday, December 8, 2007

HI! I'M PABLO

I'm Pablo. I'm studying in Laguna de Joatzel, I'm 12 years old, I'm Spanish and I live in Getafe.
I like birds, playing computers games, formula one ...
Formula one is my favourite sport!!
My favourite pilots are Fernando Alonso and Pedro Martínez de la Rosa





I like computers games. My favourite computer game is Sim City 4 Deluxe. The game consists of building one city. I have got a city of 24.464 people in my super city but it is very difficult to have so many people. My city is called Concord F-1. I have got a space shuttle, a windy park, an international airpoirt ...










Goodbye!!!!

3 comments:

Jordan Yeager said...

Hi Pablo! I like Sim City also! Every time I get a big city, people always complain about the bad traffic and pollution.... just like Madrid! :)

Pablo Martí said...

Jordan, How many people did you have in your city?
The main problems of my city are the lack of money and the other is that there are a lot of murders.
Pablo

I'M DAVID¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ said...

Thank you for the "truco".
And I like sim city.