Wednesday, December 5, 2007

About me (Mr Gutiérrez)

Hi everyone!

This is my first time posting a message to this blog so I'll introduce myself. I am Mr. Gutiérrez aka Javier at the English Department. I am the crazy teacher on the Vespa you see every morning. I teach 1ºB Literacy and 2ºB Literacy, too. My other classes are 4ºESO C and 1º Bach B. I must say I am lucky I don't have many students this year.

I love teaching languages and learning them as well. I think English classes are lots of fun and I hope my students enjoy what we do.

My hobbies are traveling abroad (when I can afford it!), good music, good books and hanging out with my friends. Oh I forgot. I love Macs! I collect old computers. One of my oldest computers was made in 1985.

That's all I can say for now. See you around!

1 comment:

Jordan Yeager said...

Hi Javier! Welcome to the blog!