Monday, May 21, 2007

My Sister's Wedding in Florida

Hello everyone! I thought I would say "Hello!" from Florida. It was a very busy weekend! On Saturday we had a reception dinner and then Sunday was the wedding (and then, of course, we have spent lots of time at the beach, playing in the ocean!)

There is a picture of the spot on the beach where we had the wedding. Then there a few pictures of my family...one picture is of me and my niece Anna before the wedding. In the group picture is my brother John, the very tall guy, and his girlfriend Betsey, me, my sister Laura and her new husband Daniel and Daniel's brother Paul.







There is also a picture of my other sister, Suzanne, and my very, very silly nephew, Ben having dinner at the wedding. Isn't he cute?! :)

Ok, I hope you all are having a wonderful week back there in Getafe. I'll see you all next week! :)

2 comments:

Yoli said...

What a nerve!
While you are in the wonderful Florida beach taking a bath, we are studying for stacks of exams...
Your sister and her husbund must be very happy, aren't they?(congratulate them from me)...

Well, I've a question, Why is silly your nephew? he looks an angel.

Enjoy these "vacations"
Yoli

Adry said...

Hi Amy!
You are very lucky while you were in Florida taking a bath we were here with a rainy weather and now, when you've just returned it's sunny again...
I think that all your family seem to be very friendly (except from your nephew, Why is he silly?)

Well, the next time that you go to Florida you can take all the class in a trip... :)

Goodbye
Adrián